Welcome to the Town of St. Johnsbury Assessors Office!
Our office is open to the public from 9:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
The goal of the St. Johnsbury Assessors Office is to provide the people of St. Johnsbury with necessary information in a way that is easy to use and informative. Over the course of 2017 you will be able to search this site for a wealth of information on any property in St. Johnsbury.
The Assessor's office is responsible for the accurate valuation of property in St Johnsbury.
Department of Assessment
Board of Assessment
Linda I. Perkins, Assessor
Martin Cherry, Chair
- Send Mail to: Linda I Perkins, Town Assessor, 51 Depot Sq., St. Johnsbury, Vt 05819
- Phone: 802.748.4272
Services offered by the Department of Assessment:
- Appraisal and assessment of all taxable real estate property.
- Maintenance of property information records, sales information, and tax maps.
- Providing property assessment information to other departments, outside agencies, and the general public.
- Inspection following permitting for revaluation of property.
Records Available for Review:
- Property record files.
- Tax Maps.
- Copies of recent Grand Lists.
- Transfer and ownership Information.